Sunday, 17 November 2013

Fantastic Day !

What an amazing day I had yesterday at my workshop at The Artist Trading Post ! There were 5 very lovely ladies, including Sharon the shop owner, and we had great fun !


You can see everyone is busy here painting their boxes with Fresco Finish paints and the colours that they've chosen were beautiful!



Here you can see Ruth's box coming to life and the beautiful green and gold colours !



This is the inside of Pam's box and the addition of the chickens really look fantastic !


Here you can see Sharon concentrating on getting everything in the right place !


 And here's Sharon's finished box !


This is the finished lid to Pam's box. The lids couldn't be put on the base of the box as we were waiting for glue to dry. You can see the fabulous texture that Pam has created !



Ruth's box looked absolutely stunning with the highlights of Treasure Gold over the textured areas.


Marilyn's box looked wonderful with the contrasting layer beneath the door.

I don't appear to have a photo of Sheila's box, sorry Sheila !, but it was as beautiful as eveyone elses !

I was also really pleased as everyone finished their project so went home with their boxes completely decorated.

It was a really fabulous day and I'm looking forward to the next one !

8 comments:

  1. So great to see you had a wonderful time Sue. Huge congratulations on such a successful workshop. Jenny xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see such fab work. I've got a box like that and seeing other people working on them inspires me to have a go. Lovely ideas, thanks. Love the textures and layers. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a wonderful time was had by all - and what fabulous creations. Congratulations - I knew you'd rock it!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh do I ever wish my trip to the UK had been in November rather than September because I would have been one of the participants for sure. Everyone has made wonderful projects but with you teaching, I wouldn't expect anything less.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like everyone had a fabulous day making memorable boxes to take home. They are all beautiful Sue, wonderful colour combinations and details. Glad you had a brilliant time.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, looks like one fantastic workshop! The results are all amazing which just proves what a good teacher you must be! So glad it went so well, stunning techniques and amazing colours too. The ladies must have been very happy I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sue :-) fantastic makes that you have shown here and the boxes will certainly be treasured. TFS and have a great week

    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beautiful, Sue... I bet everyone loved taking your class!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!