Wednesday, 6 November 2013

Life is good !

Today is the turn of the Funkie side of the Frilly and Funkie DT to post their projects for the current challenge, which is Harvest/ Thanksgiving.

I'm not going to go into too much detail on today's post as I'll be covering this project as a step x step on Saturday. So if you pop back then you'll get all the info' !



I've used some carboard as the base and lots of layers of Fresco Finish paints. I've used the pumpkin from an Artistic Outpost set and the frame is cut from cardboard, painted and I've used Crackle Glaze.


Lots of die cuts and a few buttons to embellish. So, that's all I'm sharing today, I'll go in to all the nitty gritty on Saturday !

I hope you get chance to join us for this challenge and do make sure you hop over to the main blog and check out the rest of the DT's fabulous projects.


7 comments:

  1. Looks great, can't wait to see more.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous make Sue, love how you have combined all the elements! look forward to Saturday to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Sue. Can't wait to see how you put it together too. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Sue, love the composition and the colours. Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is brilliant. Looking forward to the step x step :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow wow wow absolutely gorgeous stunning card :-) Kezzy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Sue, that's a gorgeous piece of art. Fabulous colors.

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!