Monday, 23 December 2013

Santa's coming to town !

Well we're almost there now and I've done all my present wrapping and card writing so time to relax ! We've actually sneaked away to a cottage in the middle of nowhere for the week so eating and drinking will be the main activity this week !

The card I'm sharing today is my eclectic Paperie DT piece, all of the details are over on the eP blog but here's a sneak peek.



It just leaves me to wish you all a very Happy Christmas ! I hope you all have a fabulous time whatever your plans are.

See you in 2014 !

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous Sue. Glad you are now ready for the big day. Have a wonderful and magical Christmas.
    Festive greetings.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking fantastic Sue. I'm off to have a better look. Have a Wonderful Christmas and a Happy Crafty New Year. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks a beauty, Sue - I'm off to see more. Have a wonderful Christmas!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Going to see the rest! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful Sue.
    Have a special Christmas.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning Sue, even the sneak peek looks fantastic.
    Your pre Christmas week sounds idyllic, enjoy every minute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just coming around to wish you and yours a Merry Christmas and a blessed year 2014.

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!