Wednesday, 12 February 2014

Eclectica³ Lin Brown Collection - New Release

Tonight is a very exciting night as it's the release from PaperArtsy of the brand new stamps in the Eclectica³ Lin Brown Collection! I've been very lucky and been playing with three of the new stamp sets that have been designed to work perfectly with the Lin Brown dies. Make sure you hop over to the PaperArtsy blog to check out the rest of the gorgeous new releases.








 I'm sure you'll agree that these new stamps are fabulous !



I used a jumbo tag for my first sample and stuck pieces from an old book to it. I then painted the whole thing with Glue 'n' Seal to protect the paper. I used Hey Pesto Fresco Finish, Pumpkin Soup and Green Olives and a baby wipe to blend the paint over the tag. I stamped the small leaves directly on to the tag using Green Olives.




I've used the fabulous tulips from the new ELB08 set and stamped onto Smoothy Heavy card that I've painted with Fresco Finish paints, Pumpkin Soup, Little Yellow Submarine and Brown Shed. I stamped 2 of the tulips direct on to the tag then used the Lin Brown die to cut the next layers.The leaves have been made in the same way using the ELB07 stamp set.



For my second sample I've used a grey board covered in white card. I've painted the background using Pumpkin Soup, Hey Pesto and Little Yellow Submarine. I then used the leaves from the ELB07 set using Archival Fern Green ink. I've stamped the small leaves directly to the board using Green Olives and Guacamole Fresco Finish paint.



For the largest flower I used the large flower script stamp from the ELB09 set and stamped it using Orange Blossom Archival ink. I then stamped the flower over the top of the script using Fresco Finish paints, Pumpkin Soup and Brown Shed. The smaller flowers have also been stamped using the same colours, and the leaves have also been stamped using Fresco Finish paints.


For my third sample I've used the butterfly from the ELB09 set and die cut. The flowers have been made in the same way as the previous samples, using both the tulips with and without borders. For the smaller flowers I've used the script stamp from ELB09 over the top of the Fresco Finish paint.


I used the scrip leaf stamp without the border and also the large single leaf without the border. It's great to be able to have this choice and to be able to mix and match the stamps.

All Eclectica³ Lin Brown stamps will be available via your local stamp store in the coming weeks. Shops can order online direct from PaperArtsy now, or in person at the Craft Hobby and Stitch International Trade Show, NEC Birmingham, Feb 16-18. PaperArtsy is stand A42, situated as usual in the back left hand corner of the main hall, with a coffee cart nearby.  Shipping of all new products starts immediately: Wednesday Feb 19th, 2014.


10 comments:

  1. Lovely Sue you've really done them justice 😊
    Happy craftin
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your projects are gorgeous Sue and are another fabulous showcase of Lin's new collection. I am so envious of you and the other DT members getting to work with these beautiful products.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, gorgeous samples! Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Sue, the stamps are beautiful and your samples are stunning! My wish list is getting longer and longer.... Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous selection of samples Sue, you have showcased the stamps beautifully and I love the warm colours too. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous samples Sue, you have showcased Lin's new stamps beautifully xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Sue~ this set is gorgeous! love the colors, the cut out wording and those stamps!!! ((hugs)) Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been seeing these stamp sets all over the net recently - I so love them - havent seen them in my country yet though, hope we get them. Love what you have done with them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful samples Sue, thank you so much, I'm on a bit of a high checking out all the gorgeous work of the DT.

    Lin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Unsurprisingly, you blew these out of the water, Sue - completely magnificent!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!