Thursday, 13 February 2014

New JOFY release from PaperArtsy !

This week is such an exciting week on the run up to the Stitches trade show as PaperArtsy are revealing their new products! Tonight it's the turn of the new JOFY stamps, stencils and limited edition Fresco Finish paint ! I've been very lucky and had the chance to play with some of the the new JOFY products. This is not my usual style at all but I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed myself !













Aren't these new Fresco Finish colours yummy ! 

 
I've not made an ATC in absolutely ages so it was great fun to make this little project and the new JOFY mini's are perfect for them. 


As the new JOFY Fresco Finish colours are opaque they're fantastic for using with the 'bumping' technique with the new stencils.


The new Chalk Fresco Finish is a fabulous colour to use as a background and of course stamping on to any of the Fresco paints works brilliantly !


This sample is a jumbo tag and the letters are all painted with the new Fresco Finish colours as are the flowers. The stencilling is done using the PS008 stencil and Amethyst Fresco Finish.


I painted this greyboard with Chalk Fresco Finish, then used the PS010 stencil using Dusty Teal. I then gave it a wash of watered down Chalk Fresco Finish so that it faded into the background a little.


I mixed some Dusty Teal with Grunge Paste and used the PS008 stencil for the words. I do love this colour and it will be in my 'favourites' definitely !

To see the rest of the new JOFY collection and what the rest of the Guest Designers have made hop over to the PaperArtsy blog. 

All the new JOFY products will be available via your local stamp store in the coming weeks. Shops can order direct from PaperArtsy now , or in person at the Craft Hobby and Stitch International Trade Show , NEC Birmingham, 16-18 February. PaperArtsy is stand A42, situated as usual in the back left hand corner in the main hall, with a coffee cart nearby. Shipping of all new products starts immediately : Wednesday 19 February.

4 comments:

  1. Great cards Sue! I am not a great fan of JOFYs, but these look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have to tell you how much I LOVE what you created with these new products and the colors are FAB, too! GORGEOUS, Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love JoFY's range and already have some of the latest designs, including stencils and they are gorgeous! I love your samples here, so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You totally rocked the JOFYs, Sue - fabulous, fabulous makes!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!