I've used my Cabinet dies for this project, I think I've only had them out of the packet once before now, so they really have been very neglected ! I shall be back on Saturday with a more in depth description of how this book was made so for now I'm just going to show some photos and a quick description. All of the pages have been die cut from greyboard so they are really thick and will take alot of punishment ! The front cover has had Wendy Vecchi's new Crackle Texture Paste spread over it and I've coloured it with Archival inks.
I've used various Wendy Vecchi stamp sets and used stencils to create interest on each of the pages.
I've used the smaller cabinet die to create the smaller page and the little girl you can see here is from an Artistic Outpost set.
More stencilling and stamping and I've cut the flower out on the right hand page.
I've stamped with white acrylic paint to use as a resist.
Here's how the book looks complete after I've used twine to attach the pages together.
I hope you get chance to join us for this challenge and do make sure you hop over to the main blog and check out the rest of the DT's fabulous projects.