Tuesday, 27 May 2014

When the Heart Speaks part 2 !

I had another fabulous day at Artist Trading Post on Saturday with 5 lovely ladies for my When the Heart Speaks canvas class. This was a second sitting, if you like, as the first class sold out.


This is how neat the table was before we got started !



Then it was eyes down and lots of concentrating !


Getting really serious now the paints are out !


Here is Mel's beautiful creation, can you believe she'd never done anything like this before !


Cheryl really took to the Fresco Finish paints and loved blending them to create this stunning piece.


Carolyn fell in love with stencilling and we had a hard time finding a sentiment that wouldn't cover it up !


Eileen wanted to use vibrant colours and I think the blues look absolutely beautiful !


Last but not least is Di who used these beautiful shades of green.

A great day and great company, lots of laughing and some very messy hands at the end which is always a good sign in my book !

2 comments:

  1. Glad it was a great day again, I loved it. Looking forward to your June class. Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, beautiful work from you ladies Sue, a real credit to you. How I wish I stayed nearer to attend.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!