Tuesday, 10 June 2014

Only Men Allowed no.2 !

I'm back today to share my second DT project for the current challenge over at Country View Crafts which is Only Men Allowed.


I cut the tag from white Smoothy card and then used the Tim Holtz Pocket Watch and Steam Punk embossing folders. I then used Fresco Finish Caramel over the whole tag and lightly brushed Chocolate Pudding over the top.



I then used Onyxite Treasure Gold around the edges. I used a stamp from Wendy Vecchi's Metro Art stamp and stamped it randomly over the tag using black Archival ink.


The number is a die cut using the Tim Holtz WordPlay die and I've covered it with Onyxite Treasure Gold.


The main image is also from the Metro Art set and I've stamped it with black Archival ink and then cut him out.


The sentiment is also from the same Wendy Vecchi stamp set and I've added a Tim Holtz Number Brad and a Spinner.

Hope you're having a good week and hope you get chance to join us for this challenge ! 

11 comments:

  1. Love your Tags Sue they look fab x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another super tag here Sue. Love that mixed embossing. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag Sue, love that embossed background! The treasure gold brings real depth to it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A brilliant tag, love the browns and that Wendy stamp set is wonderful against the great background that you created. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin' the deep browns you have here Sue - and all the great texture with the embossing and fun embellies and stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great masculine tag Sue, I adore those warm colour tones and the embossed backdrop. Looks so rich. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sue your tag is lovely. Fabolous texture, pretty colors ! Good selection of stamp and embellishment. You are so skilled ! Love that you shared this... Thank you.
    Hugs from SPAIN

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant textured tag Sue, great colouring and elements for a man xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic tag, great textured background and wonderful elements.

    ReplyDelete
  10. you made Edgar look spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous golden browns... and fab embossed texture. Every time I see embossing folders in action, I think I must use them more often! Thanks for the nudge!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!