Friday, 26 September 2014

We are all a little fragile......

Today I'm sharing another journal page using another of the gorgeous Donna Downey stamps, which is also my DT piece for the current challenge at eclectic Paperie which is Fall.


I started by brayering Vanilla Fresco Finish paint over a Kraft journal page. I then used Autumn Fire and Pumpkin Soup, but unfortunately didn't take a photo !



I then grabbed a sheet of Kraft card and brayered more Fresco Finish paint over it and then used the TCW Vineyard stencil with Potting Soil and Tree Branch Archival inks.



I then die cut lots of leaves from the card using a PaperArtsy die.


I stamped the main image using Potting Soil Archival ink, then masked it off and used Chutney Fresco Finish paint around the face to add definition. Keeping the mask in place I used the TCW Vineyard and North Star stencils and then the Dina Wakley Spinners stencil. I painted the lips of the image using Luminarte paint.


I used Cut 'n' Dry foam to dab Chutney Fresco Finish around all of the stencilled leaves. I also die cut some leaves from Crunchy paper, screwed them up and when I'd flattened them out I rubbed Potting Soil directly over them. The sentiment is from the Dina Wakley Scribbly Insects set and I've stamped it onto painted Kraft card.

Hope you've enjoyed today's page !


10 comments:

  1. Wow Sue, this is gorgeous! I was debating picking up that vineyard stencil, you have sold me now! So beautiful how you made her hair out of leaves, just fabulous! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this beautiful journal page Sue, the face is lovely and the leaves look wonderful around her face. Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to say this is gorgeous but someone beat me to it. You'll just have to settle for fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is truly beautiful! I love the colors of autumn. Your leaves are fantastic!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, a fantastic page, love the face and the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous page Sue, live the colours and design.
    Have great weekend.
    hugs Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooohhh i love her hair of leaves. She's gorgeous!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is BEAUTIFUL, Sue! LOVE her hair made of leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic page, Sue. LOVE her hair!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!