Friday, 19 December 2014

Something a little different for PaperArtsy !

Tonight I'm sharing a project over on the PaperArtsy blog. Now, I was originally going to go down the Christmas route, a card, tag or some sort of wrapping. Then this idea popped in to my head !


 Sleeve protectors ! I, like most crafters I would imagine, am quite messy so these will save my clothes from all the splatters !


And here I am modelling them ! For all the details of how I made them you'll need to hop over to the PaperArtsy blog.

6 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic idea Sue, they look bright as well as practical.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant idea and pretty at the same time as practical. Wishing you all the best for this holiday season.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh...genius Sue!! Off to check out how you made them! holiday hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW COOL ARE THESE??!!!! LOVE the idea and they are so fun! You can make a fortune selling them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spotted these over at PA (how could one not?!) - fabulous!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool and functional! Love that! I remember we used to wear these when I worked pushing paper at an insurance company um...35 years ago!!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!