Friday, 9 January 2015

Friday Focus on Wendy Vecchi !

I'm doing my first Friday Focus of 2015 over at Frilly and Funkie today and what a pleasure it is as I am focussing on Wendy Vecchi stamps! I'm so excited to see all the new releases for CHA and have a list as long as my arm !


I'm sharing a step by step for this card along with some other projects all made using Wendy's gorgeous stamps. I'm also entering this card into the new Wendy Vecchi challenge, MakeArt Challenge, which started yesterday, which is to use Embossing Paste. I've used the paste with the Add A Stencil on this card.

For all the details of how this card came together you'll need to hop over here, and if you missed my DT piece for Frilly and Funkie you'll find that here.


9 comments:

  1. Fabulous examples over at F&F, particularly love this card though, the colour choices and combination of stamps and texture just amazing....& the lace looks perfect! Ruth xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your makes at F & F are just beautiful Sue, I love the wonderful backgrounds you created. Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!! I'm so glad that you submitted a challenge project...it's stunning, as is all of your beautiful work! Thanks, my friend! XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did not know this challenge site existed....SO HAPPY to know that!!! Thank you! LOVE this...your coloring of the flower is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colours, I'm off for a look.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Been for a peek and wonderful pieces Sue. Happy New Year and huge hugs. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great post Sue, all of your samples are gorgeous! I have added several stamps and stencils to my wish list now! Have a great weekend, hugs and smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty in the purples Sue - love that wonderful lace and the great mix of background stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so pretty! love that you made the geranium purple!

    thanks so much for sharing with the challenge group!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!