Wednesday, 11 February 2015

Bright on White !

So, after all the excitement of last week's new product releases, I'm back tonight with another project for PaperArtsy. The challenge theme for this month is paint so the fabulous Fresco Finish paints will be put through their paces for the whole month ! One of the techniques I love to do is Bright on White !


I love how the colours really pop and by using this technique it doesn't matter what colour you've got as your base layer ! So, for all the details of how this project came together you'll need to hop over to the PaperArtsy blog.

10 comments:

  1. LOVE this colour scheme and those tropical flowers Sue! Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just went over to Paper Artsy to check this out - SUPER. I love the bright colours and the paint job makes everything pop.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning colours in this fab project Sue :-) TFS
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just came from Paper Artsy and I have to say, wow!! Gorgeous and so full of life! All that fussy cutting must have taken forever though! lol. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just came from Paper Artsy and I have to say, wow!! Gorgeous and so full of life! All that fussy cutting must have taken forever though! lol. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This has just blown me away...I love the popping brightness of this piece...just zingy against that heavenly blue. Gorgeous piece Sue....you have been so busy recently! Ruth xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So loved your post - gorgeous colour and terrific step-out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous tropical colours - and you really made them sing!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!