Friday, 6 February 2015

Day 6 of PaperArtsy new products - Lynne Perella Stamps !

So tonight it's the PaperArtsy launch of the new stamps by Lynne Perella. They are gorgeous !








I have been very fortunate and got to play with sets LPC033 and LPC031. The theme that was mentioned was stained glass colours so with that firmly fixed in mind I started to play !


The first two samples are made using LPC031.The background have been covered with a piece of book paper painted with Gesso. I've then masked off the card and dabbed Fresco Finish paints onto each section, dried it slightly and then wiped back with a baby wipe. I've used the crown from the stamp on LPC031 and stamped it using second generation stamping onto some of the sections.




Then I stamped the little rose border stamp from LPC033 and painted it with translucents to keep the stamping visible. It's been stuck to a piece of ribbon and threaded through a buckle. The main image is stamped onto Smoothy card painted with Nougat Fresco Finish and then painted with translucent paints, again to keep the stamping detail visible.The key is from LPC031 and has been stamped onto painted Smoothy card and cut out, then mounted onto black card. I've added a little piece of the rose border to mount it on to.




 First I covered the tag with a piece of book paper which was painted with Gesso. Then I masked off the tag in a patchwork pattern, dabbed Fresco Finish paint on to the tag dried it slightly and then wiped back with a baby wipe. I then defined the different sections with a black Posca pen. Then I used the little rose border stamp from LPC033 and painted it with Fresco Finish paints, keeping to transulucents so the stamping would still be visible




This beautiful, regal image from LPC031 has been stamped onto Smoothy card which has been painted with Nougat Fresco Finish and then painted, again with translucents to keep the stamping visible.
To finish I stamped the key from LPC031 onto metal three times, cut them out and then slightly defined parts of them.





I started with a jumbo size tag and brayered over it using various Fresco Finish paints and finishing wih a layer of Snowlake Fresco Finish. 





I then stencilled over it, grouping the stencilling together. Then I stamped the rose border stamp from LPC033 onto some masking tape that I'd brayered also. This was then stuck to the spine of the card.


The main image is from LPC033 and is stamped onto Smoothy card painted with Nougat Fresco Finish. I then gave the areas around the face a wash with watered down Autumn Fire Fresco Finish. I added some more detailed painting using translucents. The border is made using the stamp from LPC033 and has also had a wash of watered down Autumn Fire Fresco Finish.
The paper flowers have been painted with watered down Autumn Fire Fresco Finish too and I've added a metal flower embellishment to the centre. To finish I've used some dyed seam binding for the bow. 



This wall hanging is created on  piece of chipboard that I've first of all painted with Beach Hut Fresco Finish. Then I used a stencil with matt medium gel and spread it all over the board. When the glue was dry I then started to layer up different colours of Fresco Finish paint finishing by brayering Snowflake Fresco Finish over the top.





Then I stamped the two main images, one from LPC031 and the other from LPC033, onto Smoothy card painted with Nougat Fresco Finish. I painted them with mainly translucents, though I did manage to use some China Fresco Finish on the stained glass area of the main image. The vertical panel behind the images have been brayered with Fresco Finish paints and then I've stamped it using the key from LPC033. The bottom layer is a piece of Smoothy card which again I've brayered then stamped with a script stamp. The little image behind the painted flower is from LPC031, I only wanted half of the book so have cut off one side then painted it with translucent Fresco Finish paints.

To finish I added a tassle which sits quite nicely over the top of the stamped tassle. 

Remember all of the new products that you've seen this week are available now at your favourite PaperArtsy stockist !

15 comments:

  1. Stunning samples! These colours are fantastic. Wonderful interpretations of these lovely new stamps! I love your blog, Sue. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, your projects with Lynne's stamps are gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Sue - absolutely stunning work! What with you and Alison and may have to get my credit card out. Nikki xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning, gorgeous amazing, awesome......get the idea I love your LP creations? Wonderful work Sue! Ruth xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous samples, Sue - I adore the two with the Elizabethan ruff woman - how you've framed her face with colour. And the colours on the tag card are wonderful.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your samples are stunning Sue, that first one in particular is just incredible, the colours you chose work so well - wonderful work! The stamps are amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all awesome Sue! Absolutely stunning creations and the colours you chose look amazing.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful samples Sue, wonderful choice of colours and great designs . Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing makes Sue, wow! Such fantastic use of those stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, these are spectacular. I love how you have made these fabulous stamps just pop with the colours and stencils. I am blown away with your creativity and how you manage to accomplish so much. These artists have wonderful stamps but your samples have made a world of difference for their launch.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Sue! These samples are all so fabulous - I couldn't tell you which one was a favorite as I love them all! Thank you so much for the detailed step-outs - I learns so much from these.....and thank you especially for your time and sharing of your process. I am sure a lot of time and thought, not to mention creation time, have gone into each of these! Much appreciated - xx Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sue, I really love what you've done with these stamps. The colours and backgrounds are stunning. Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    Juliaxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful and inspiring projects made with these beautiful LP stamps. TFS Sue

    Huge Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  14. The new stamps are gorgeous and so are your samples...it's old world goodness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sue, these makes are exquisite!!! You certainly have showed off Lynn's new stamps in a most spectacular way!! ")

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!