Sunday, 1 February 2015

PaperArtsy new products !

Tonight is a very exctiing night as it's the start of a week of new product releases for PaperArtsty ! You are in for such a treat as there are so many new stamps, paints and stencils to share !  The first product that's being shared tonight is the new Fresco Finish paint colours.



This is the new Lin Brown Limited Edition set.
Four bright blues have now been introduced to the Fresco Finish range.
Jo Firth Young also has a new Limited Edition of Fresco Finish paints.
Four new shades of purples are now joining the Fresco Finish range too. 


I've used the new Lin Brown Limited Edition set for this tag. I painted it with Caribbean Sea then stencilled over the tag using Snowflake first so that the following colours, Tangerine Twist and Bougainvillea would show their true colours. I then gave the tag a wash of watered down Snowflake Fresco.


The flowers are stamped with Tangerine Twist and the paper flowers are painted with Bougainvillea and I've added a dot of Glossy Accents to the centre of them. The eagle eyed among you will have spotted new stamps too, you'll need to pop back tomorrow to find out more !


For this tag I've used the new bright blue Fresco Finish paints. I painted the tag with China Fresco Finish and then I've used Crackle Glaze and the top layer is Blue Oyster. I then stemcilled over the tag using Smurf, China and Blue Glass.


I've used another new stamp  and painted it with Blue Glass and added a dot of Snowflake Fresco Finish. The flowers are stamped onto black card and the pearl centre embellishments have been painted with China Fresco Finish.

Make sure you hop over to the PaperArtsy blog as there is lots more to see !

All of the new products are now available from your favourite PaperArtsy stockist.

7 comments:

  1. Sue, your samples are stunning. I love the new colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both your tags are fantastic and I love all the flowers but I especially love the first one and the bright colours. With a snow storm coming here starting tonight, I would rather be in the Caribbean soaking up the sun so the tropical colours are transporting me there, even if only in my mind.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous New colours Sue. I love your tag using them too. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooooooo tempting Sue! I love that house stamp and I must get it ;)
    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful tags Sue! I just love the bright cheery colours of the first one, makes me yearn for spring! Getting snowed in as we speak, so the summery palette is whisking me away to warmer days! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The new colors are so vibrant! LOVE your two makes...gorgeous tags!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum, such zingy, fabulous artwork with the new colours, Sue - it's like summer is here already!!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!