Wednesday, 10 June 2015

Stamp Magic, Doncaster

I'm back with my second post for today, if you missed my Frilly and Funkie DT post you'll find it here.I had the pleasure of demoing again on the PaperArtsy stand on Sunday at the Stamp Magic show in Doncaster. As Darcy was feeling a little under the weather Leandra asked if  I could fill in for a couple of hours. As I was at the show anyway with 2 crafty friends, this wasn't a problem. Thank you to Sharon for some of the photos !


I'm not quite sure what I was doing with my hands here !


Leandra popped to the ladies for some hot water to activate one of the fabulous Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays and left the lovely Ruth in control of the heat gun !


I was just getting going on this shot ! The dirty mark on my hand is the hand stamp to get in and out of the show, it took 2 days for it to wear off !


Here are a couple of tags that I managed to finish, I had some very lovely ladies watching me when I was doing the tag on the right and it was a real pleasure to share the stencilling techniques with them.

So, that was another fabulous week end, I do love a craft show and when it's coupled with actually getting messy what more could you ask for !



6 comments:

  1. the tags look great, Sue - glad you had such a fun time at the show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again it was lovely to see you and Ruth and this time with the added pleasure of seeing Sharon too. Your demos are a delight to watch and you fit behind that desk just right, lol! Humph! Must have missed Ruth behind the desk when I went for lunch ;-(.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us Sue. Poor Darcy was a bit croaky in the morning! It was a treat to have you even tho not for long. Thanks again x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi sue, was wonderful to meet at last, thankyou for taking over it was a really welcome break. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a lot of fun Sue, lucky ladies to be able to watch you work your magic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a wonderful job Sue! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!