Monday, 29 June 2015

Vintage Journal Page for PaperArtsy

Tonight I'm sharing a journal page over on the PaperArtsy blog for the current challenge which is Stencils. Now if you're a regular visitor to my blog you'll know that I find it very hard to create anything without using a stencil, so when I saw the theme for this challenge I was doing a happy dance !


I had great fun creating a vintage style page using the gorgeous Sara Naumann stamps. For all the details of how it came together you'll need to hop over to the PaperArtsy blog.

7 comments:

  1. sooo pretty Sue - gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great depth and details as always Sue, love these pages.
    hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Sue! I love the whisper of colour on those flowers, so gorgeous! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the aged, vintage-ness to this layout! Thos pink flowers are very yum too!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sue, I'm sorry it's taken me ages to get round to commenting on this wonderful spread both here and at PaperArtsy! I just wanted to let you know that I am totally bowled over by the lovely colour combo and the gorgeousness of it! It's vintage at its best! The heat and family commitments have been making me very behind with commenting at the moment, but better late than never, I hope! Thank you for being so inspiring! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another gorgeous use of stencils, beautiful combination of colours and stamps. Vintage at it's best! Ruth xx

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!